Wednesday 3 April 2013

100WC


Looking at all that chocolate

Last night when I went to sleep I heard someone crack open the door. I leapt out of bed and fell down the stairs and tumbled to the ground. I hit my head hard and I blacked out. When I woke up and I was surrounded by 
Chocolate men I said "Oh no" Then I thought oh I know karate. Next second they where leaning down.
Then I shouted "What you are doing to me?" they replied with    "I will eat you" Next second I was punching their  faces and kicked them in the guts  they fell to the ground. I dragged them to my bedroom and ate them.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas, Liam Here I really like your story. I really like all the action you put into it I also like the way that you made the font bigger when you shouted, just a question how many chocolate men were there?

    GoodBye
    Yours Sincerely Liam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liam
      Thomas here,
      Thank you for the comment. I don't know how many chocolate men there were but it was around 25 of them.

      From Thomas

      Delete