Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Scary Tree

Once upon a time I was walking down the street. I fell down a hole. It took me to the underworld. There was a stream and there  were piranas in the stream. In front of me I saw a scratched door. There were a code for the door.I entered some numbers 1279... Suddenly they changed into a code **** but it was wrong so I tried  again. I tried 0977 it was right. The door opened. A lion came out. Luckily I had a sword  that my great great grand father gave  to me. It was special to me. Next second the lion was close so I swang  my sword  and cut the lion open. All the guts fell out. So I went inside there was a wierd looking person. I went up to him  he said "What are doing here? ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas, Great story I like your stories they really good

    ReplyDelete